Organic Handmade Baby Toys: Waldorf Gugguli - Red Embroidered.
Kathe Kruse has been making adorable toys for over 100 years and this doll is no exception. The blue Gugguli doll is individually handcrafted with 100% organic natural materials and has a floppy, soft, cotton velour body. The head, hands, and feet are stuffed with sheep's wool. The facial features are hand sewn and painted. Organic baby Gugguli is suitable for newborns and is certified by Waldorf. It is made entirely by hand from natural materials and invites children from the first day on to play. Suitable for newborns and up. Original European design expand imagination and promote sensory development.
- Handmade toys
- 100% Organic baby toys
- 100% organic cotton
- stuffed with sheep's wool
- 11" size
- made in Europe
Free Shipping & Return
We offer a Free Ground Shipping for USA and Canada orders of $25 and more. No promo code needed.
We will accept returns on any unused and unwashed item within 20 days of purchase. Once we receive the original item(s), you will receive a store credit as a personal coupon code for the paid amount (excluding any shipping costs). The coupon code will be send to the email that you used while placing your original order.
Be sure to include your name and order ID with the package you are sending back to us. Please mail your return package to:
24539 Park Granada
Calabasas, CA 91302
For your protection, we recommend you return all items via a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx. JTRS, Inc.is not responsible for packages not received if a tracking number is not provided. Returns and exchanges must be returned prepaid; we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Once we receive the original item(s), you will receive a store credit in the amount you paid (this excludes any shipping costs) within 48 hours or 2 business days.
If you would like help with a return, or new purchase, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no product reviews.
Why Organic Baby Clothes and Toys?
While organic cotton has been around for a long time, there are now a whole variety of natural fibers that are used to make organic baby clothes and toys. They are more accessible than ever before. But why should you bother buying organic baby toys and clothes? Here are just a few of the many reasons:
1. Organic baby clothes are better for your baby’s skin. Bleached and chemically treated fabrics are simply not good for a baby’s sensitive skin. Many parents will notice rashes develop on their babies during the first weeks and months of life. This can often be attributed to the harsh detergents used to prepare fabric before it is made into newborn clothes. Organic baby clothes are made with fabrics that have not been treated with these chemicals and will not irritate your baby’s skin.
2. Babies love putting things in their mouth. You’ve probably already observed how your baby puts just about anything you hand him in his mouth. Many of the dyes used to color non-organic baby clothes and toys contain heavy metals and other substances that can be dangerous for babies, especially when they spend so much time chewing and sucking on their clothes and toys.
3. Buying organic supports smaller, environmentally-responsible brands. There are very few big businesses that use only the safest, earth-friendliest materials in the production of their goods. When you buy organic, especially when you buy wooden toys and handmade toys, you are supporting smaller brands that are committed to protecting the earth.
4. You’ll find better designs. The brands that we stock in our shop are more creative and produce better toys and clothes than those you’ll find in superstores. A wide variety of prints are available for newborn baby girl clothes and newborn baby boy clothes. You’ll also find a better selection of educational toys and musical toys, which can promote fine motor skills.
5. Organic is better for everyone. Organic baby clothes and baby toys are not just better for you and your family, they are better for the people who work to produce them and for the environment at large. Organic production usually requires less water and because the plants and animals are not treated with chemicals or hormones, they are safer for workers to handle.
View our selection of adorable organic baby clothes and organic baby toys to keep your little one healthy and happy!