PillieMillie - Luxury and classic baby clothing made from the finest 100% Peruvian Pima and Organic Cotton. Made from the best cotton in the world, free of toxins and harmful chemicals. These collections are ultra-soft and finely crafted with exclusive handmade details that give every piece a special and elegant look to ensure the best option for any occasion. You can be confident you are always getting a beautiful and unique piece.
100% Pima Cotton - is the world's finest Pima, prized for its exceptional softness and brilliant luster, as well as its durability. One touch is all it takes to show you just how luxurious a cotton can be thanks to ideal growing conditions, extra-long staple length and hand harvesting.
100% Organic Cotton - is grown in the ancient cotton fields of southern Peru, where cotton has been cultivated and refined for more than 2500 years. Organic cotton is a result of this tradition, and of modern and innovative methods of organic agriculture. It is grown without herbicides, pesticides or any other harmful chemicals and is farmed naturally using sustainable growing methods such as crop rotation instead of chemicals and artificial fertilizers.
- Gray Organic Baby Bubble Pants
- Elastic Waist
- Extra soft organic cotton
- Handmade from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Machine washable delicate
- Pre-wash and pre-shrunk
- Made in Peru
|0 - 3M
||21.5 to 24
||8 to 12.5
|3 - 6M
||24 to 26.5
||12.5 to 16.5
|6 - 9M
||26.5 to 28.5
||16.5 to 20.5
|9 - 12M
||28.5 to 30.5
|| 20.5 to 24.5
|12 - 18M
||30.5 to 32.5
||24.5 to 28.5
|18 - 24M
||32.5 to 34.5
|| 28.5 to 32.5
Free Shipping & Return
We offer a Free Ground Shipping for USA and Canada orders of $25 and more. No promo code needed.
We will accept returns on any unused and unwashed item within 20 days of purchase. Once we receive the original item(s), you will receive a store credit as a personal coupon code for the paid amount (excluding any shipping costs). The coupon code will be send to the email that you used while placing your original order.
Be sure to include your name and order ID with the package you are sending back to us. Please mail your return package to:
24539 Park Granada
Calabasas, CA 91302
For your protection, we recommend you return all items via a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx. JTRS, Inc.is not responsible for packages not received if a tracking number is not provided. Returns and exchanges must be returned prepaid; we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Once we receive the original item(s), you will receive a store credit in the amount you paid (this excludes any shipping costs) within 48 hours or 2 business days.
If you would like help with a return, or new purchase, email us at email@example.com
There are currently no product reviews.
Why Organic Baby Clothes and Toys?
While organic cotton has been around for a long time, there are now a whole variety of natural fibers that are used to make organic baby clothes and toys. They are more accessible than ever before. But why should you bother buying organic baby toys and clothes? Here are just a few of the many reasons:
1. Organic baby clothes are better for your baby’s skin. Bleached and chemically treated fabrics are simply not good for a baby’s sensitive skin. Many parents will notice rashes develop on their babies during the first weeks and months of life. This can often be attributed to the harsh detergents used to prepare fabric before it is made into newborn clothes. Organic baby clothes are made with fabrics that have not been treated with these chemicals and will not irritate your baby’s skin.
2. Babies love putting things in their mouth. You’ve probably already observed how your baby puts just about anything you hand him in his mouth. Many of the dyes used to color non-organic baby clothes and toys contain heavy metals and other substances that can be dangerous for babies, especially when they spend so much time chewing and sucking on their clothes and toys.
3. Buying organic supports smaller, environmentally-responsible brands. There are very few big businesses that use only the safest, earth-friendliest materials in the production of their goods. When you buy organic, especially when you buy wooden toys and handmade toys, you are supporting smaller brands that are committed to protecting the earth.
4. You’ll find better designs. The brands that we stock in our shop are more creative and produce better toys and clothes than those you’ll find in superstores. A wide variety of prints are available for newborn baby girl clothes and newborn baby boy clothes. You’ll also find a better selection of educational toys and musical toys, which can promote fine motor skills.
5. Organic is better for everyone. Organic baby clothes and baby toys are not just better for you and your family, they are better for the people who work to produce them and for the environment at large. Organic production usually requires less water and because the plants and animals are not treated with chemicals or hormones, they are safer for workers to handle.
View our selection of adorable organic baby clothes and organic baby toys to keep your little one healthy and happy!